Part- Time Social Media Manager
Location: New York City
- Maintaining showroom space
- Supporting and researching social media
- Branding research
- Support in content creation
- Managing and organizing branded content
- Assisting with shoot production and post production
- Overall operations assisting
- Market research sourcing
- Research tasks related to brand operations
- Recording expenses
- Help on site during castings
- Assist with day-to-day management, scheduling and image needs of our official accounts on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinstagram.
- Daily interaction with the accounts.
- Must be able to think outside the box, and have an ability to manage time well.
- Extremely organized and detailed oriented
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Deadline Driven
- Take on tasks through completion
- Works well with others
- Communicates well
- Knowledge and passion about the industry
- Ability to multitask
- Problem solving
- Flexibility and resiliency
- Good attitude
- Previous experience
- Working knowledge of adobe creative suite a plus
- In-depth understanding of Facebook and Instagram.
Must be able to commit at least 1-2 days
Lunch and transportation covered.
Please email resumes and 1-2 paragraphs about your interest to firstname.lastname@example.org